Saturday, January 5, 2008

I have been tagged!

My sweet friend Sarah has tagged me to tell 5 things that are weird about me. This is a funny topic because anyone who knows me, knows that their are MANY weird things about me. Sarah said the same thing about herself....I guess we are just a bunch of weirdos. I had to ask my husband if he had any to add, but again, the list was too lengthy. Anyways, here we go!
Let's do a countdown to #1

#5 I am VERY organized at work and am insistent that ALL things get put back in their proper place. Disorder drives me nuts! HOWEVER.....my house is not the same. Not to say that my house is nasty, but things do not have to be in their place all the time, I guess because many things don't even have a place to call home.

#4 Tim and I love to travel and we used to take long road trips. His family is in Alabama, and my sister and her husband are in Colorado Springs so we like to knock out these 12 hour trips in one fail swoop. I used to be able to drive 5-6 hours with no problem while Tim slept, and then we would switch.......then I had Anna. Now I can only make it about 30-45 minutes down the road before I am fighting sleep. Understandable you might say? Did I mention Anna if 5 YEARS OLD! Now Tim drives the whole way!

#3 When I go to bed at night I have a little rhythm I tap with my fingers while shaking one of my legs while I am waiting to fall asleep. I can't explain this one!

#2 I cannot have a pleasant bathroom experience unless the toilet paper rolls over the front of the roll and not from the back!

#1 Last but not least, when listening to the radio or watching TV, the volume number has to either be on an even number or a multiple of five:):):):) Again, take it or leave it!

So the question to all of you is...weird or obsessive compulsive???? You decide.

I am now going to tag Sarah S., Charity, Lendy, and Allison

6 comments:

Stephanie Kay said...

#5 I need organization also!
#4 I thought you were going to say you had to stop to pee. That would be me.
#3 Yes, you are weird.
#2 Me, too!
#1 I agree!

Guess we're weird together. = )

Sean and Lendy said...

I knew that about the volume thing! You make me laugh!

Tech Daddy said...

I like numbers that are even or multiples of five, and that applies to everything, not just the volume. I don't go crazy if they are not, but I just feel more settled or at peace if they are. Gee, I only have one weird thing about me (at least that I've revealed here :))

By the way, you may want to check out my latest post, titled "Guess Who". I think you may find it of some interest.

Sarah said...

You are so NOT weird, just eccentric (I can't spell), but that's another reason why we love you. :)

Sarah said...

Wow!!! The TV or radio volume one cracked me up!

I seriously don't have anything as weird as some of these but will do my best to come up with some weird or at least unique things this weekend!!!

Love ya!!

Venus, Lacy & Destiny said...

yall are so cuite when can we see yall again xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxox love yall.