Tuesday, January 1, 2008

FINALLY!!!

O.K. I know that I am WAY behind on this whole blogging thing, but better late than never, right? I have enjoyed reading my friend's blogs to see what they are all up to. The down side to reading your blogs is that I have used it as a replacement for e-mailing some of you! I figure that since I have read your blog and feel caught up with what you are up to, that I don't need to e-mail. Well, some of you have said you appreciate that I read your blog, but it does not help you know what we are doing. Therefore.......I am now in the blogging world.
I have gone back and forth about blogging. I have so many eloquent blogging friends, and eloquent I am not! I will give it a try though and who knows, maybe it will be great! So, there is my intro to the cyber world of blogging. I look forward to hearing from many of you!

7 comments:

Julie said...

Bienvenida, amiga mia!
Y feliz ano nuevo. I sure do miss burning the viejo. :o(

See you soon!

Christian said...

That's good news! I'm looking forward to hearing from you.
Um grande abraço e feliz 2008!

Tech Daddy said...

Welcome to blog land! It's about time you joined the circus :-).

Stephanie Kay said...

Can't wait to read the "Dayly News"!! What a cute name! = )

Sean and Lendy said...

YEAH! It's about time you joined the rest of us! Hope you had a very merry Christmas and we can't wait to visit with you soon. Love you both!

Sarah said...

YAY!
So glad you guys started a blog!

Sarah said...

Good to see you here!
Sarah (Beal)