Monday, January 28, 2008

4 Things. A Meme

I was tagged by my friend Stephanie at Stephanie's Mommy Brain to take this little challenge, so here goes!

4 Jobs I have had
1-Pharmacy Tech
2-Travel Agency
3-Bank Teller
4-Preschool Director

4 Movies I watch over and over (I try to not watch them over and over, but here are some I COULD)
1-The Bourne Movies
2-The Princess Bride
3-Pretty Woman
4-Home Movies

4 Places I have lived
1-Costa Rica
2-Ecuador
3-Kentucky
4-Texas

4 TV Shows I love to watch
1-Grey's Anatomy
2-Survivor
3-The Amazing Race
4-LOST

4 Places I have been
1-Brazil
2-Venezuela
3-Germany
4-England

4 People who e-mail me regularly
1-Julie W.
2-Lendy
3-My Hubby
4-Anna's Agent(I will blog about that at a later date)

4 Things I love to eat
1-Pizza
2-Tortilla rolls
3-No bake cookies
4-chips and queso

4 Places I would rather be
1-Disney World
2-A beautiful private beach
3-A cruise
4-visiting each of our friends that live overseas

4 Tings I look forward to in 2008
1-growing in relationship with God
2-growing in relationship with my husband
3-my baby starting Kindergarten!
4-going to all of the places mentioned above

4 People I would like to tag to do this challenge
1-Charity
2-Lendy
3-Sarah S.
4-Julie W.

Hope to hear from you girls real soon!

3 comments:

Stephanie Kay said...

Thanks for doing the meme. Will starts K this fall also. I don't think I'm ready!!

Tech Daddy said...

You forgot the most important job of all - taking care of Tim.

Marc and Charity said...

I'm very glad to see that you said you wanted to visit your overseas friends. :)

I'll do this on my blog this weekend!