Sunday, January 27, 2008

GOD IS SO GOOD!

I know that most of the people that read my blog are brothers and sisters in Christ, so I just want to encourage you that God is still doing amazing things and answering prayer. I have had a very stressful week and felt like the weight of the world is on my shoulders about many different things. I will not bore you with the details simply because they are not pertinant to the fact that my God is still very active in answering the prayers of His children, and because it would take WAY too long to go into. God is so faithful in meeting us where we are and allowing us to fumble a few times before reminding us who is in charge. God has been more real and active in me over the past few months than I have allowed Him to be in a while. It just takes me putting aside my selfish need to be in control and allow God to be the one who does the working. I am in a good place right now and my Faith in God's ability to hold me in His arms when I am weak and love on me has been strengthened. Didn't I already know this was the kind of God I serve? Absolutely, but don't we all need a little reminder every so often? I most certainly do!
Thank you God for being exactly what I needed, when I needed it! I trust in You!!!
If you do not know this God I speak of...please leave a comment and let me tell you more!

2 comments:

Stephanie Kay said...

Amen! He is indeed an awesome God.

Julie said...

Beautifully written and I couldn't agree with you more! Control is one of my struggles right now as well, surprise surprise. ha!
Thanks for sharing from your heart, my friend.