Monday, January 26, 2009

You Gotta Love Her!

This is the conversation that me and my 6 year old had on the way to dance class this evening!

Anna - Hey momma.

Me - Yeah babe!

Anna - I am so glad I was born!

Me - Oh, me too! Life would not be near as much fun without you! Don't you just love life?

Anna - Yes ma'am

Me - There's not anything you would change?

Anna - No ma'am.........well, if I were God, I would deffinately kill all of the bad guys and it would be like heaven where no one is sad and everyone gets along!

Me - Wow! That sounds pretty serious! Don't you think that you......

Anna - ......and when I become the queen, I can marry _______ (name withheld to protect the innocent) and he can help me rule my kingdom!

Me - Yeah babe! I am so glad you were born!

3 comments:

Sean and Lendy said...

That is greatness! She is too fun...just like her momma! :)

Marc and Charity said...

Ahhh, the simple things. :) Too cute.

Stephanie Kay said...

I'll loan her my crown if she wants to borrow it. :)

Sunday Will said, "The girls are gonna be chasing me!" (Because he looked so handsome.)

Kids! I'm pretty glad they were born, too.