Saturday, January 3, 2009

Isn't She Lovely?

Do you like her? I have been inspired by several of my bloggy friends to update the look of my blog. I decided that maybe a facelift for my Blog might inspire me to post more often, and look....it must be working because I am posting! Truly amazing! Really the last few months have been quite a bit of a blur for me, but in the best way possible. It included visits from friends, Anna's play, work activities, family getogethers, illness, Dr. visits, Thanksgiving festivities, Christmas chaos, trip to Alabama, visit from family in Colorado, and now...back to work on Monday! I know that I can never say that life has been too busy to keep up with posting, becasue I know that a large number of you stay as busy if not busier than us and do a fine job keeping up with your blogging. We all have our busy lives and try to fit everything in.
I have to say that I am looking forward to this New Year with the precious family God has blessed me with. Please know that we wish all of you best wishes in this upcoming year and hope that you are richly blessed.
I will porobably be posting a bunch of pictures here pretty soon, but bear with me as I think of things to share. Love you all and Happy New Year!

3 comments:

The Hibbard Family said...

We love to hear from you! My recommendation on the blog? Do it when it's fun to do! Blogging is a hobby for me, and it's my way of relaxing, unwinding, and having a bit of fun here and there. So, in all of the busy-ness of life, find what will do that for you and do it! We'll be patient if blogging is just not that thing for you... :-)

Sarah said...

Love the new layout! Gorgeous! Love hearing from you! Can't wait to see pictures!

Love,
Sarah (& Walt)

Marc and Charity said...

Yes, I love the new look. Very cute.