Saturday, May 23, 2009

Let's Shoot for 11 More!

Eleven years ago today I married the man of my dreams!
He has proven to be more than I could have ever dreamed of!
I thank the Lord for giving me my perfect match and for bringing our hearts together.
Tim is such a hard worker and it seems like these days I just cannot tell him enough how much I appreciate how hard he works for our family.
I can honestly tell you that in 11 years of marriage, he has NEVER ONCE complained about going to work everyday so that he can support my wish to be home with Anna.
He is quick to encourage and slow to criticize.
He loves unconditionally and never judges me for my faults (there are many.)
He is a wonderful daddy to our Anna bug and teaches her how a young lady should expect to be treated by taking her on dates and being as much of a gentleman to her as he has always been to me.
If I could have handpicked my dream guy, I would not have been able to make a better choice. God sure does know what He is doing!
Babe, thanks for filling in the gaps of my heart and for always loving me unconditionally. You have brought joy to my life and showed me the true meaning of commitment. Thanks you for all of the hard work you do on a daily basis to make life better for me and Anna.
I love you!

6 comments:

Marc and Charity said...

Happy Anniversary!!! Oh that summer of weddings was SO fun! And I'm so glad we all got married the same summer- a fun, sweet memory! :)

We love y'all!

Sean and Lendy said...

Happy Anniversary! It's hard to believe that it's been 11 years...for all of us! I hope you guys have a wonderful and fun anniversary weekend! Love you guys!

The Hibbard Family said...

Happy Anniversary! I agree - God picks the very best! :-)

Stephanie Kay said...

Happy Anniversary!! We celebrate 12 years tomorrow (Sunday)!

Maybe we can all have a reunion before we start hitting the 20 year mark!! Considering Joel and I haven't seen you guys in 11 years I think we are due for a reunion! :)

Susanna said...

So happy for you Leslie! God is good.

Sarah said...

Happy Belated Anniversary!!!