Thursday, April 2, 2009

My New Obsession!

Here are some pictures of my newest obsession.
Huh? What was that? You want to know what they are? Hmmm. Well, they are pretty, easy to make, a hit at any get together.....
Take a closer look.....what's that? No idea?
Well, I am curious to know what you think they are.
Let the fun begin. I want you to start guessing. After I have checked out what you guys think, I will post the answer. If you have been around me recently enough to know what my new obsession is, you are not eligible to tell! Ahem! Darla!
Happy guessing!





3 comments:

Shelley said...

I won't give it away on the first post - but I will say I love BAKERELLA's blog!! Have you made any of the other designs?

The Hibbard Family said...

Okay, I'd have to say it looks like a beautifully decorated eggshell. Whatever it is, it's really precious! What beautiful creativity!

Sean and Lendy said...

At first I was going to say marshmellows but now I'm leaning towards something baked. I'm still thinking...