Thursday, July 3, 2008

Family Getogether

I cannot tell you how long it has been since all of my immediate family was at the same place at the same time! Ok, I guess I can tell you...it was this past week. My brother-in-law will be deployed in the next few months and he and my sister and their kiddos came for a visit from Colorado. We had a good time catching up and letting the kids play. My brother and his wife came down from north Dallas to hang out too with their new little man! There is not a whole lot to report except that we hated to see everyine go. Here are a few pictures we took at my parent's house on Sunday! Enjoy!


Me, Tim & Anna

Ben(my brother), his wife & new son


Darla(my sister), her hubby & kids

The Folks

All the girls

All the boys
The whole gang


What a good lookin' bunch, huh? We had a good time! I will be posting tons of pictures over the course of the next few weeks. "Sorry" if you hate pictures, "you're welcome" if you like them!

3 comments:

Stephanie Kay said...

Looks like you had a good time. LOVE pictures. Can't wait to see more.

Marc and Charity said...

Great pictures!!! Yes we like them, keep em coming!

Sean and Lendy said...

how cool! i love the idea of everyone in the same color! your family has been blessed and we will pray for all of you while brian is gone. talk to you soon... :)